Thursday, June 15, 2017

Aadhaar Biometric Data, lock / unlock ? When? Why? Where?

Aadhaar Biometric Data, lock / unlock ?  When?  Why?  Where?

Sharing From my own today's experience,
As a new era of Aadhar linked biometric verification begins & we all are not very familiar with the nuance or finer aspects of these verification, if misused, can cause us financial loss etc. etc., flip side is if we want to get these verified but failed then also a big problem.

Today's Example
Now as per Govt., Now it is mandatory to link Mobile Sim with Aadhaar,

Today my finger print matching failed  Both at Airtel as well as on Vodafone ( as my two numbers) ,

Reason being :
Because I have locked myself earlier ( way back about two years due to some media reports about data theft ) on the Aadhar website link below, but funny part is, I just forgot that I have locked biometric verification myself,

After a detailed web surfing found my own fault, then I have unlocked biometric verification on the same website,

Now My Mobile Sim linked with Aadhar properly,

https://resident.uidai.gov.in/biometric-lock
_________________
Summery :

Lock : to prevent misuse

Unlock before : if want to verify your own details somewhere.
___________________
Your Aadhar details must have

1. Your Mobile number ( for OTP )

2. Your E MAIL ID

___________________

Thanks
Kapil Jain
Kapilrishabh@gmail.com

15.06.2017

No comments:

Post a Comment